Thursday 8 June 2017

Beautiful nonsense

Beautiful nonsense
I struggled with this a long time ago, and I know a lot of people are going through the struggle also, "secular music". I won't over look the fact that secular musicians are immensely talented, very entertaining and their songs have catchy melodies, but negative messages, all they do is to brag about the fame and money they've made, talking about the ladies they laid, how much they love their weed and coke, telling the young people to smoke the weed, drink liquor and shoot there haters like life is a game.
      1cor 10:31 " therefore, whatever you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God" whatever you do, do all to the glory of God, that means what ever I listen to, what ever I sing, what ever I dance to, I must do to the glory of God.
This secular music goes against every thing that God stands for, so as a child of God, I'm not to listen, dance or even sing it, it does not glorify my father in heaven.
   I know alot of us want to blend in because that is what the world is listening to, that is the hit music in town, why do you need to blend with the world when you are of God, remember the Bible says friendship with the world is enmity with God, therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
     So let us stop listening and singing songs that go against all what God stands for and let us listen and sing songs that will bring down the presence of God in our midst, let us stop this beautiful nonsense.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home