Thursday 8 June 2017

Let us pray

Let us pray
Even for I know that prayer is the key
Even though I was well educated that it is the master key
But with all this knowledge, all I do is grumble
obliviating the fact that I have the key to open and to close any and all doors
The power to bind and to loose
But I allow the ups and downs of life to restrain me and weight me down
Looking at God telling him to do is job, fix my life up because nothing is working, but he seem far away or too busy to hear me.
But lately I realized that he is not the one far away, he is right here with me, he has always been here, am the one that is too blind to see him, not too sensitive to feel him, too deaf to hear him. Meanwhile he has always been here, right in front of me waiting for me to ask, waiting for me to take action, waiting for me to use the key he has given me. The ball was in my court, I mean right there in front of me, but yet, am still looking at the Coach to play for me, while all I needed to do was to put to use all what the coach taught me.
Matthew 7:7, mark 11:24, John 14:13-14 and 1john 5:14, all this verses I read and          almost on a daily basis, I read these verses more then I can remember, yet am still not putting them into action.
Now, knowing that am the one at fault, I thereby refuse to remain myopia, I refuse to continue gazing at the stars waiting for God to do something. But from this day forward, I will go down on my knees and talk to my God, for I know he shall supply my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
So dear believer, am asking you to have faith and simply seek his face, even when he seem far away, please remember that he is just one prayer away, so let us stop complaining about what ever life throw at us. Let us pray.................. In Jesus name

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5 July 2017 at 21:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

weldone bro.kip it up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home